icurio is a digital curriculum content solution that is uniquely designed for personalized teaching and self-directed student learning. From the makers of Knovation (formerly netTrekker; “netTrekker search” still exists but is yet another offering from Knovation) the solution provides personalized student learning features that allow them to:
· Build and organize content collections on their own topics or access specific topic-based content organized and prepared by their teachers
· Connect with information in different formats such as videos, time based resources and images
· Make learning fun with educator selected learning games and interactive online experiences, including a selected Game of the Week
· Access customized ELL/ESL features that build vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and writing skills.
· Extend learning beyond the classroom and beyond the school day with 24/7 web-based access from school or home.
icurio’s teacher-focused features include:
· 300,000+ standards-aligned digital resources focused on safety and relevancy
· 24/7 web-based access from school or home
· Content and instruction aligned to state standards allows for annual curriculum planning and daily lesson planning for the classroom
· Seamlessly integrates into many other programs to help facilitate print-to-digital transition and maximize technology investment
· Adds digital content from popular learning portals including BrainPOP®, Defined STEM, National Science Teachers Association, Weekly Reader Express and Learnetic Math and Science
· Easily save and share content with a class, a school or an entire district
Check it out for yourself, right here.