Interesting article by Trip Gabriel in the New York Times about students with a different attitude toward copying stuff that’s not theirs. With access to so much information, so easily obtained and transferred (just cut-and-paste, so simple!) to their own “fresh, white page”—students may not quite get the notion of what constitutes original work. Worth a read.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com