Interesting article by Trip Gabriel in the New York Times about students with a different attitude toward copying stuff that’s not theirs. With access to so much information, so easily obtained and transferred (just cut-and-paste, so simple!) to their own “fresh, white page”—students may not quite get the notion of what constitutes original work. Worth a read.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com