Interesting article by Trip Gabriel in the New York Times about students with a different attitude toward copying stuff that’s not theirs. With access to so much information, so easily obtained and transferred (just cut-and-paste, so simple!) to their own “fresh, white page”—students may not quite get the notion of what constitutes original work. Worth a read.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com