The education market needs some help: a business incubator dedicated to education entrepreneurs might just do the trick. Great Associated Press article on NPR about a University of Pennsylvania educator creating a space in which to foster much-needed innovation in education. Read all about it here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com