The education market needs some help: a business incubator dedicated to education entrepreneurs might just do the trick. Great Associated Press article on NPR about a University of Pennsylvania educator creating a space in which to foster much-needed innovation in education. Read all about it here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com