Interesting article about schools facing the challenge of setting social media policies and the murky territory involved in what happens when friending occurs. A surprising number of questions come up, but what’s of interest is how some school districts are dealing with the issue. To friend or not to friend?
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Sparking Curiosity
- A Cloud-First Strategy
- Cool Tool | SmartBook from McGraw-Hill Education
- A Rose is Best
- Speak to Me
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Science Techbook
- Cool Tool | ActivPanel with InGlass touch
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Social Studies Techbook
- Cool Tool | Kranse SAT Prep App
- Maker Resources Rule!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com