Interesting article about schools facing the challenge of setting social media policies and the murky territory involved in what happens when friending occurs. A surprising number of questions come up, but what’s of interest is how some school districts are dealing with the issue. To friend or not to friend?
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | ABC Mouse for Schools
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com