Interesting article about schools facing the challenge of setting social media policies and the murky territory involved in what happens when friending occurs. A surprising number of questions come up, but what’s of interest is how some school districts are dealing with the issue. To friend or not to friend?
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com