Michael Hart is on a quest to digitize 1 billion books. He’s got a head start: he began his attempt in 1971. How will the world change once all of its books are available in digital format? And what happens when all the ideas from all down the centuries are searchable with a single click? Read all about it.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com