Michael Hart is on a quest to digitize 1 billion books. He’s got a head start: he began his attempt in 1971. How will the world change once all of its books are available in digital format? And what happens when all the ideas from all down the centuries are searchable with a single click? Read all about it.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com