Michael Hart is on a quest to digitize 1 billion books. He’s got a head start: he began his attempt in 1971. How will the world change once all of its books are available in digital format? And what happens when all the ideas from all down the centuries are searchable with a single click? Read all about it.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com