Press E-8 and your Twix bar falls to the bottom of the glass window whereupon you push through the one-way trap door and grab your goody to go. But a laptop to go? Talk about anytime, anywhere learning—what a very cool idea! This ingenious automated laptop dispensing station was devised by Matthew Buscher and Jonathan Ruttenberg, co-founders of LaptopsAnytime. Very valuable to schools and libraries, you can find them at the University of Utah, among other places. Works on any swipe card system and operates on a free or pay model. The video is very short and worth a look.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com