Press E-8 and your Twix bar falls to the bottom of the glass window whereupon you push through the one-way trap door and grab your goody to go. But a laptop to go? Talk about anytime, anywhere learning—what a very cool idea! This ingenious automated laptop dispensing station was devised by Matthew Buscher and Jonathan Ruttenberg, co-founders of LaptopsAnytime. Very valuable to schools and libraries, you can find them at the University of Utah, among other places. Works on any swipe card system and operates on a free or pay model. The video is very short and worth a look.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com