Press E-8 and your Twix bar falls to the bottom of the glass window whereupon you push through the one-way trap door and grab your goody to go. But a laptop to go? Talk about anytime, anywhere learning—what a very cool idea! This ingenious automated laptop dispensing station was devised by Matthew Buscher and Jonathan Ruttenberg, co-founders of LaptopsAnytime. Very valuable to schools and libraries, you can find them at the University of Utah, among other places. Works on any swipe card system and operates on a free or pay model. The video is very short and worth a look.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com