Press E-8 and your Twix bar falls to the bottom of the glass window whereupon you push through the one-way trap door and grab your goody to go. But a laptop to go? Talk about anytime, anywhere learning—what a very cool idea! This ingenious automated laptop dispensing station was devised by Matthew Buscher and Jonathan Ruttenberg, co-founders of LaptopsAnytime. Very valuable to schools and libraries, you can find them at the University of Utah, among other places. Works on any swipe card system and operates on a free or pay model. The video is very short and worth a look.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Digital Classrooms, Virtual Schoolbags and Remote Learning
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com