LOVE TEACHING BUT HATE lesson planning? Quickly create a lesson plan and teaching materials from any digital text. Impressively simple with a clean interface, this tool is especially effective as a literacy improvement and vocabulary enhancement tool. You can keep things interesting by using current materials gathered from anywhere on the Internet, such as news articles or current events features. LessonWriter looks like fun for teachers, and it actually does a lot more than just automatic lesson plans, including: student materials, instruction, question groups, class tracking, custom dictionaries, lesson sharing, team collaboration, reports, online lessons, multimedia and more. A lot of it is free, and some is free after basic training. The best way to see it work is to have a look at a video of it in action. It’s not rocket science, but could certainly help develop future rocket scientists. Launch it here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com