CAN 8 MILLION STUDENTS be using the wrong tools? Google offers students and teachers a set of free and ad-free collaboration and communication tools. Email, calendars and video chat as well as document sharing and shared full-media sites (ability to build sites with videos, images, gadgets and documents) are but some of the features that make for an effortless learning experience. As it’s all cloud-based (no school servers or maintenance required), this is an amazing and unprecedented opportunity for school districts that have yet to discover it. What’s very interesting to those in and around education are the customer stories featured here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com