CAN 8 MILLION STUDENTS be using the wrong tools? Google offers students and teachers a set of free and ad-free collaboration and communication tools. Email, calendars and video chat as well as document sharing and shared full-media sites (ability to build sites with videos, images, gadgets and documents) are but some of the features that make for an effortless learning experience. As it’s all cloud-based (no school servers or maintenance required), this is an amazing and unprecedented opportunity for school districts that have yet to discover it. What’s very interesting to those in and around education are the customer stories featured here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com