OVERWHELMED IT DEPARTMENTS LOOK NO FURTHER. With school districts moving to mobile, you can ensure software compliance, prevent hardware theft and do it all on a shoestring. Lifecycle management tools may not save the world, but they do allow you to monitor applications and licenses for mobile computers across an entire district, all from one location. IT staff can manage and install patches, keep inventory, enforce security configurations and may save your district thousands of dollars through a power management feature. Absolute Manage is for PCs and Macs including iPhones and iPads. Some customers have saved nearly 80 percent off their electric bill. Simple to install, it’s even easier to operate. Check it out here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com