OVERWHELMED IT DEPARTMENTS LOOK NO FURTHER. With school districts moving to mobile, you can ensure software compliance, prevent hardware theft and do it all on a shoestring. Lifecycle management tools may not save the world, but they do allow you to monitor applications and licenses for mobile computers across an entire district, all from one location. IT staff can manage and install patches, keep inventory, enforce security configurations and may save your district thousands of dollars through a power management feature. Absolute Manage is for PCs and Macs including iPhones and iPads. Some customers have saved nearly 80 percent off their electric bill. Simple to install, it’s even easier to operate. Check it out here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com