IF YOU’RE A TEACHER, you’ll want to read this. Together, GradeCam Corp., and Califone International, Inc., have provided a solution to nix piles of paperwork and grading by hand. Combining GradeCam with the Diggiditto Smart Document Camera from Califone, educators can scan and grade multiple-choice tests and other assignments instantly, allowing for immediate assessment of student knowledge. With access to real-time data, teachers can see students’ learning in progress, and modify instruction to meet students’ learning needs. So easy, you can gather data with a wave of your hand. Learn more here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com