Feeling helpful today? Got a student who likes computer science and engineering? The Government Information Technology Executive Council (GITEC), a council of senior-level government executives wants to give away money. They’re calling for nominations for their annual scholarship program, which recognizes high school seniors interested in pursuing a college degree in an IT discipline such as computer science, computer engineering, or information assurance. The goal is to increase the availability of well-trained IT professionals to meet the needs of an increasingly technological society. Coming up: GITEC Board of Directors will award the scholarships at its annual GITEC Summit in Orlando, Fla., March 6-9, 2011. Watch out! Nominations are due December 15, so hurry up and click here to get started.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com