The latest columnist to join our ranks is John Fleischman, a nationally recognized authority on the use of instructional technology and adult learning. John has extensive experience implementing and creating educational media for use in diverse learning environments. Currently, he is the Director of Technology Services at the Sacramento County (Calif.) Office of Education, responsible for managing a variety of technology initiatives including the Outreach and Technical Assistance Network (OTAN) and a national distance learning project known as Cyberstep. John also coordinates a ten-county wide area network, oversees dozens of website development projects, and manages a cadre of staff who provide educators with training, technical assistance and information resources. Welcome, John!
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com