The latest columnist to join our ranks is John Fleischman, a nationally recognized authority on the use of instructional technology and adult learning. John has extensive experience implementing and creating educational media for use in diverse learning environments. Currently, he is the Director of Technology Services at the Sacramento County (Calif.) Office of Education, responsible for managing a variety of technology initiatives including the Outreach and Technical Assistance Network (OTAN) and a national distance learning project known as Cyberstep. John also coordinates a ten-county wide area network, oversees dozens of website development projects, and manages a cadre of staff who provide educators with training, technical assistance and information resources. Welcome, John!
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com