This is one of the coolest art history sites I’ve ever seen. Brings trips to the MET, MOMA and other acronyms for cool places with lots of expensive art and history very much ALIVE! Love it! It’s actually a “free and open, not-for-profit, art history textbook.” But textbook in the new, 21st-century, digital sense, with excellent use of available technology to create a very smooth experience that keeps a student’s attention on what matters most—the art history, the learning—the experience! Enjoy the view! And check back often for an incredible interview with the people behind this fascinating, time-eating site!
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com