Michael Wesch and the students of “Introduction to Cultural Anthropology” class at Kansas State University have racked up more than 4 million views with this less-than-five-minute video. Nearly four years later, many have already graduated. Would be interesting to follow up with them to see what they’ve been up to, what directions they’ve pursued. The video is worth a good look. Starts slow, but moves along nicely and is worth the ride. Enter their classroom here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com