Michael Wesch and the students of “Introduction to Cultural Anthropology” class at Kansas State University have racked up more than 4 million views with this less-than-five-minute video. Nearly four years later, many have already graduated. Would be interesting to follow up with them to see what they’ve been up to, what directions they’ve pursued. The video is worth a good look. Starts slow, but moves along nicely and is worth the ride. Enter their classroom here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | ABC Mouse for Schools
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com