In Obama’s State of the Union address, he calls for a ‘Sputnik Moment’ as you can read about in this AOL Original article. Futurist and edtech advocate David Thornburg has been writing about this for some time now, as you can see here on the edtech tools blog. The edtech/STEM/21st-century education sector is certainly in need of a unifying boost, however it is you want to call it. These are the times, are they not? Your thoughts?
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com