In Obama’s State of the Union address, he calls for a ‘Sputnik Moment’ as you can read about in this AOL Original article. Futurist and edtech advocate David Thornburg has been writing about this for some time now, as you can see here on the edtech tools blog. The edtech/STEM/21st-century education sector is certainly in need of a unifying boost, however it is you want to call it. These are the times, are they not? Your thoughts?
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | ABC Mouse for Schools
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com