Here’s an interesting company with a cool tool that is sure to become an unremarkable, normal way of operating: Rethink Books socializes (as in social media-izes) the way learners read and share their thoughts about what they’ve read. Think: Facebook and Twitter for book lovers. Have a look at this short video from Erik Schonfeld of TechCrunch TV to get a glimpse of what’s coming right up. How will this change English class for K-12 learning? How about chemistry or physics? And how about on the post-secondary level and beyond? Stay tuned for more from edtech digest on this innovative new firm. Also, while you’re at it, check this funky cool video out as well:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com