Here’s an interesting company with a cool tool that is sure to become an unremarkable, normal way of operating: Rethink Books socializes (as in social media-izes) the way learners read and share their thoughts about what they’ve read. Think: Facebook and Twitter for book lovers. Have a look at this short video from Erik Schonfeld of TechCrunch TV to get a glimpse of what’s coming right up. How will this change English class for K-12 learning? How about chemistry or physics? And how about on the post-secondary level and beyond? Stay tuned for more from edtech digest on this innovative new firm. Also, while you’re at it, check this funky cool video out as well:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com