Is online learning sweeping America? Just compare: in 2000 there were roughly 45,000 students taking online courses; in 2009, more than 3 million K-12 students were doing so. But those courses are happening in a blended-learning environment where students learn online while supervised by adults part of that time. It’s personalized, relevant, a mode kids love, and self-paced. By 2019, 50 percent of all high school courses may be delivered online. Read more in this insightful white paper by Michael B. Horn and Heather Staker from Innosight Institute.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com