Is online learning sweeping America? Just compare: in 2000 there were roughly 45,000 students taking online courses; in 2009, more than 3 million K-12 students were doing so. But those courses are happening in a blended-learning environment where students learn online while supervised by adults part of that time. It’s personalized, relevant, a mode kids love, and self-paced. By 2019, 50 percent of all high school courses may be delivered online. Read more in this insightful white paper by Michael B. Horn and Heather Staker from Innosight Institute.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com