Is online learning sweeping America? Just compare: in 2000 there were roughly 45,000 students taking online courses; in 2009, more than 3 million K-12 students were doing so. But those courses are happening in a blended-learning environment where students learn online while supervised by adults part of that time. It’s personalized, relevant, a mode kids love, and self-paced. By 2019, 50 percent of all high school courses may be delivered online. Read more in this insightful white paper by Michael B. Horn and Heather Staker from Innosight Institute.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com