An innovative learning tool that connects students to the great ideas of mankind through its extensive library of classic and modern texts, StudySync reminds me a bit of another more established tool, Shmoop, but with a video and multi-platform push-out twist. StudySync’s innovative, video-based lessons model thoughtful academic discourse and support structured peer-to-peer communication. This is a great tool for the texting, smartphone carrying crowd, hitting them at their level with excellent academic content in just the right mode of presentation that will perk them up to going deep on reading and learning. It’s brand-new, hot off its FETC debut (Florida Education Technology Conference, among the largest shows for edtech), though it’s hitting the ground running with a fresh, clean website that’s easily navigable, thoughtfully done, and ready to roll. Have a look for your class or yourself. Plus, the team behind this service is smart as a whip. Look for more from StudySync on Edtech Digest in the near future.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com