An innovative learning tool that connects students to the great ideas of mankind through its extensive library of classic and modern texts, StudySync reminds me a bit of another more established tool, Shmoop, but with a video and multi-platform push-out twist. StudySync’s innovative, video-based lessons model thoughtful academic discourse and support structured peer-to-peer communication. This is a great tool for the texting, smartphone carrying crowd, hitting them at their level with excellent academic content in just the right mode of presentation that will perk them up to going deep on reading and learning. It’s brand-new, hot off its FETC debut (Florida Education Technology Conference, among the largest shows for edtech), though it’s hitting the ground running with a fresh, clean website that’s easily navigable, thoughtfully done, and ready to roll. Have a look for your class or yourself. Plus, the team behind this service is smart as a whip. Look for more from StudySync on Edtech Digest in the near future.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com