This you’ve gotta see—especially if you haven’t used Google Apps before (and even if you have). These offerings will continue to expand into the future, and will shift the way schools discover apps for learning. I would be curious to get feedback from tech coordinators, teachers and others out there using these tools. How helpful are they? How have they changed your learning environment? Anything else you care to add or emphasize regarding using such education apps? Please do share, your insights will be valuable to others making their way through with these new tools…
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com