An interesting report from EdWeek focuses on data showing school and district level data on growth in online curricula, opportunities for online coursetaking, the use of multimedia digital content, online assessments, and school policies on cellphones, iPods, wikis and blogs, and various forms of social media. Also included are several other measures of how schools and districts are using technology to improve teaching and learning. For two pages of easy-to-read statistics, download Ed-Tech Stats or visit EdWeek’s full report, Powering Up: Mobile learning seeks the spotlight in K-12 education.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Trends | A Question of EdTech Efficacy
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com