An interesting report from EdWeek focuses on data showing school and district level data on growth in online curricula, opportunities for online coursetaking, the use of multimedia digital content, online assessments, and school policies on cellphones, iPods, wikis and blogs, and various forms of social media. Also included are several other measures of how schools and districts are using technology to improve teaching and learning. For two pages of easy-to-read statistics, download Ed-Tech Stats or visit EdWeek’s full report, Powering Up: Mobile learning seeks the spotlight in K-12 education.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com