An interesting report from EdWeek focuses on data showing school and district level data on growth in online curricula, opportunities for online coursetaking, the use of multimedia digital content, online assessments, and school policies on cellphones, iPods, wikis and blogs, and various forms of social media. Also included are several other measures of how schools and districts are using technology to improve teaching and learning. For two pages of easy-to-read statistics, download Ed-Tech Stats or visit EdWeek’s full report, Powering Up: Mobile learning seeks the spotlight in K-12 education.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com