An interesting report from EdWeek focuses on data showing school and district level data on growth in online curricula, opportunities for online coursetaking, the use of multimedia digital content, online assessments, and school policies on cellphones, iPods, wikis and blogs, and various forms of social media. Also included are several other measures of how schools and districts are using technology to improve teaching and learning. For two pages of easy-to-read statistics, download Ed-Tech Stats or visit EdWeek’s full report, Powering Up: Mobile learning seeks the spotlight in K-12 education.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com