Here’s an interesting discussion from two leading minds in education and technology — the MIT media lab’s Nicholas Negroponte and Mitch Resnick — discussing Resnick’s concept of Lifelong Kindergarten. It actually begins at 1:19. The MIT media lab has long advocated such an approach. More about Lifelong Kindergarten and how the lab develops new technologies “in the spirit of the blocks and fingerpaint of kindergarten” to “expand the range of what people can design, create, and learn” can be found on this very playful site.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com