Here’s an interesting discussion from two leading minds in education and technology — the MIT media lab’s Nicholas Negroponte and Mitch Resnick — discussing Resnick’s concept of Lifelong Kindergarten. It actually begins at 1:19. The MIT media lab has long advocated such an approach. More about Lifelong Kindergarten and how the lab develops new technologies “in the spirit of the blocks and fingerpaint of kindergarten” to “expand the range of what people can design, create, and learn” can be found on this very playful site.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Cool Tool | The Dynamic Schedule
- Cool Tool | Herokins
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com