- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: April 2011
A teacher runs over to his computer, runs back to the electronic whiteboard, then picks up a peripheral device. He’s like a bad magician as his patient students begin to take pity on him. Then there’s the eBeam Engage. This … Continue reading