Here’s a cool tool on the district level: Mizuni Data Warehouse. You don’t have to fully understand it to benefit, but you should know that it works with disparate district applications to deliver assessment analytics, at-a-glance viewers, dynamic pages, a reporting platform, and performance dashboards that are all based on data in your system. Scalability is a key word; affordability is perhaps more key. The system centralizes all your integrated data, merges it with other needed data (such as state and district assessment apps) and delivers real-time, high-value information to students, teachers, parents and school administrators through a secure and attractive site. Reports that used to take hours can now be generated in minutes. Talk about data-driven decision making. Check it out.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Cool Tool | The Dynamic Schedule
- Cool Tool | Herokins
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com