Here’s a cool tool on the district level: Mizuni Data Warehouse. You don’t have to fully understand it to benefit, but you should know that it works with disparate district applications to deliver assessment analytics, at-a-glance viewers, dynamic pages, a reporting platform, and performance dashboards that are all based on data in your system. Scalability is a key word; affordability is perhaps more key. The system centralizes all your integrated data, merges it with other needed data (such as state and district assessment apps) and delivers real-time, high-value information to students, teachers, parents and school administrators through a secure and attractive site. Reports that used to take hours can now be generated in minutes. Talk about data-driven decision making. Check it out.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com