Here’s to leadership in moving education forward: Alliance for Excellent Education President Bob Wise and Tom Vander Ark, CEO of Open Education Solutions, continue to discuss the benefits of digital learning when they review the findings from the 2011 PDK/Gallup Poll of the Public’s Attitudes Toward the Public Schools. Click here for complete results. For more great videos, check out the Alliance YouTube channel. In a related event hosted by the Lumina Foundation and Gallup, Vander Ark predicts breakthroughs in smart search engines, assessment data and behavioral data. Wise sees new technologies to help develop better assessment data, but acknowledges that good teaching is a necessary part of the equation. Check out the Lumina event right here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- A Willingness to Do Better
- Cool Tool | trovvit
- Cool Tool | Aug That!
- Cool Tool | EduKids Connect Systems
- Building 21st Century Learning Environments
- Beyond Programming Language
- The Uncommon ‘Happy Path’
- The Five Pillars of Quality EdTech Content
- Data: The Key to Customized Instruction
- Cool Tool | CollegeVine
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com