Here’s to leadership in moving education forward: Alliance for Excellent Education President Bob Wise and Tom Vander Ark, CEO of Open Education Solutions, continue to discuss the benefits of digital learning when they review the findings from the 2011 PDK/Gallup Poll of the Public’s Attitudes Toward the Public Schools. Click here for complete results. For more great videos, check out the Alliance YouTube channel. In a related event hosted by the Lumina Foundation and Gallup, Vander Ark predicts breakthroughs in smart search engines, assessment data and behavioral data. Wise sees new technologies to help develop better assessment data, but acknowledges that good teaching is a necessary part of the equation. Check out the Lumina event right here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com