From Discovery Education comes a technology tool built from scratch to address state and core standards for science education. Discovery Education Science Techbook is a primary instructional resource for elementary and middle school classrooms that appeals to digital natives with interactive resources. Organized around the 5E Instructional Model and integrating the nature of science and inquiry into every phase of learning, the tool is designed around big ideas and essential questions and customized to state standards. Unlike a basal textbook that just can’t quite stay current, the Science Techbook can’t help but stay up to date contentwise; what’s more: it provides real-time feedback, resources for all student learning styles and plenty of resources for teachers. This is exactly where more curriculum content is heading, and for all these reasons, expect to see a lot more in this area in the near future.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Sparking Curiosity
- A Cloud-First Strategy
- Cool Tool | SmartBook from McGraw-Hill Education
- A Rose is Best
- Speak to Me
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Science Techbook
- Cool Tool | ActivPanel with InGlass touch
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education’s Social Studies Techbook
- Cool Tool | Kranse SAT Prep App
- Maker Resources Rule!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com