From Discovery Education comes a technology tool built from scratch to address state and core standards for science education. Discovery Education Science Techbook is a primary instructional resource for elementary and middle school classrooms that appeals to digital natives with interactive resources. Organized around the 5E Instructional Model and integrating the nature of science and inquiry into every phase of learning, the tool is designed around big ideas and essential questions and customized to state standards. Unlike a basal textbook that just can’t quite stay current, the Science Techbook can’t help but stay up to date contentwise; what’s more: it provides real-time feedback, resources for all student learning styles and plenty of resources for teachers. This is exactly where more curriculum content is heading, and for all these reasons, expect to see a lot more in this area in the near future.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com