With a rigorous math program relying on adaptive learning, DreamBox Learning executives believe that every student can become a proficient, mathematical thinker with the right learning environment. Their intelligent adaptive learning technology really goes beyond engagement with a strong K-3 math curriculum that builds conceptual understanding, fluency and boosts student morale. This is the power of technology in learning, applied for good effect: ‘adaptive learning’ ensures that every student works in their optimal learning zone, providing millions of different paths through the curriculum, based on a child’s needs, supporting every student—from struggling or advanced, adapting the level of difficulty, scaffolding, sequencing, the number and type of hints given, and pacing. Check it out.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com