Here’s a powerful online learning assignment and assessment solution from a couple of the top names in education: merge the robust capabilities of Blackboard Learn with rich McGraw-Hill Connect content and you get an all-digital higher education learning platform allowing educators the ability to manage course content, create assignments and track student performance. Users access a range of tools that come with the platform, including adaptive assessment to deliver customized learning content based on student strengths and weaknesses, and lecture capture to give students the ability to find key information from lectures to review at their own pace. This is information-rich, visually engaging, and very accessible for both instructors and students. Check it out here.
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Cool Tool | ABC Mouse for Schools
- Myths Revealed: Apple Devices in the Classroom
- Cool Tool | Discovery Education Streaming
- Teach, Love, and Learn!
- How Video-Driven PD Favors Growth over ‘Gotcha!’
- A Quiet Revolution
- Very Social Studies
- The Helping Kind
- Good News for Literacy and Learning
- To Leap Ahead
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com